CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

LAUGHING AT MYSELF

This week I have to take an on-line test for the ICIT course I'm taking. The multiple choice questions are very easy. So are the 2 essay questions, except you can only have 10 to 20 sentences and you have to reiterate only what was covered in the material. I'm use to having to do 10-18 page papers in which I do research, express myself and quote others. The test is open book so we have been told it's best to type it in a Word document and then copy and paste it into the test.

I've been working on these few short sentences for a week.......sheesh.

The other night I dreamed I was sitting at an old tymie table next to Sherlock Holmes who was correcting my essay questions. Much to my horror I got a C. I said something to the effect that I had tried so hard not to put myself into it that I went too far the other way. He nodded his head and left the table.

So I am laughing at myself. I do like getting good grades but the reason for taking this course is the impartation and looking to be transformed. So for it to bother me to the point of having Sherlock show up makes me really laugh--at me. You can too.

1 comments:

Merrie said...

I am laughing... at you and me. I'm doing the same thing this week, only Sherlock didn't show up for me!