CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

LEAVING FOR 6 WEEKS



Saturday, 12/1 I am flying to the west coast. I return 1/12/08. My precious husband is sending me to my kids out there for 6 weeks. He told a friend that part of loving a wife Jesus' way is being willing to die for her and that he has to die to himself and bless me and the kids with this. Not only will we not spend Christmas together our 24th anniversary is 12/30. I have never gotten to spend the holidays with Laura's two kids so part of the itinerary is: Helping pick out a Christmas tree, decorating the house, going to the school holiday activities. Natalie takes Hula lessons (I hear she is really good--blond blue eyed, petite hula dancer...should be great) so I get to go to her recital. Both kids are taking ice skating...My son has two teenagers who I will get to see, at least for a moment...you know how teens are. :=)

This week I have been so sick--sinus and bronchitis. But that has not dampened my excitement.

Blogging may be on hold while there BUT GOD has plans for me out there...whatever they are they will be good.

Have a wonderful Christmas and a year full of God's manifest presence, direction, love and joy.

0 comments: