CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

ELECTION

The up coming election is on a lot of our minds. I’ve noticed that fear really wants to take hold of Christians. It’s tried to hit me in many different ways. BUT GOD says fear not. Father’s perfect love casts out fear so when we focus on His love, get in line with Father and pray His will we do not have to fear.

I am going to start praying the following regularly with a thankful heart because God knows exactly what He’s doing.

Proverbs 21

1 The king's heart is like channels of water in the hand of the LORD;
He turns it wherever He wishes.
2 Every man's way is right in his own eyes,
But the LORD weighs the hearts.

3To do righteousness and justice
Is desired by the LORD more than sacrifice.

Also, Kim Clement has been given some words regarding the election so I think it’s time to get in agreement with God on these.

“God says, ‘A President that I will bring into the White House—they will say he is ungodly—he does not know God. Even as Jesus disguised Himself for the great feasts, so I’ve disguised this man’s heart. When he comes to the White House, not only shall he be Mine, but he shall pray as a man that never prayed in the White House. That same man shall put his feet onto this platform. They will say, How did this take place? Laws shall change. Young men and young women will have access into the Kingdom and with authority into politics and with authority into industries that now have been controlled by darkness because of this man that shall rule for two terms. Do not fear, there will be no unnecessary stuff. There will be things that men shall question. Fear not, for he shall sit in that seat, and suddenly My Spirit shall come upon him and baptize him with fire and with anointing, says the Spirit of the Lord. No more war, the time for war has gone. The time for Peace has come. The House that you call White shall receive a man, a knight, who fought for you in your nights” (June 17, 2007)

Oct. 5, 1007 Kim Clement: “Pray, pray, pray for America. Smile saints, smile for 2008. For who I place in your White House, shall know the Spirit of God in a way. A very unique thing I will do. I told you before, there will be joy and celebration. For the man I place in the White House, shall not be filled with my Spirit when he goes in, but when he settles down, I will baptize him with fire and the Holy Spirit.

0 comments: