CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Pivotal Day


Since returning from California I could feel things in the Spirit realm being different. A good different. God has worked a lot of my husband and me and we are more of a team than we thought possible. We had company today and by the end of it Garry said he knew it was a pivotal day. New things are coming. We have no idea what BUT GOD has said he will never leave us or forsake us. He says he will help us!

The number 8 signifies new beginnings. It's also a year of releasing others into their destiny. It is also a time of drawing closer to Father. We must live in that secret place Psalm 91 talks about. Things are not going to look the same soon and we can not be shaken. I post this here to help me remember, too.

1 comments:

Julie said...

I love what you wrote. I also wrote about new beginnings in a post on my blog back in January.
I had received a prophetic word through email about the year 2008.

I am trusting God for my new beginning this year. At the same time, it is my "year of Jubilee" as I turned 50.

Thanks for sharing your heart.
Julie