CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

F Y I

A few months ago my husband came home with a new laptop for me. Mine had bitten the dust. He figured I'd be easier to live with and a lot happier if I had a laptop again. :-) He's a good guy.

The laptop itself is great; however, its operating system is Vista. I am not happy with that part of it. It takes up too much space, takes too long to load, we have had a hard time getting it to network. Betwee my son, his wife, my husband me and we have a lot of computers in the house and they are all on the wireless network.

When I have some extra time I'm going to have Lynux, Mandriva or something else loaded on half of it so I can learn it and then do away with Vista altogether.

Just thought you should know.

0 comments: