CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 26, 2007

LOVER OR HATER


One day it was pointed out to me that if I don't walk in love then I walk in hate. OUCH. So what does it look like to be a lover?or a hater?


Love is patient ~ impatient

love is kind ~unkind

is not jealous ~ jealous, envious, covetuous

love does not brag ~ braggadocious


is not arrogant ~ proud


does not act unbecomingly ~ acts appropriately


does not seek its own ~ looks for the good for others


is not provoked ~ keeps their peace


does not take into account a wrong suffered ~ is Christlike in all unpleasant dealings with others


does not rejoice in unrighteousness ~ keeps a pure heart



FROM THE MESSAGE

Love never gives up.
Love cares more for others than for self.
Love doesn't want what it doesn't have.
Love doesn't strut, Doesn't have a swelled head
Doesn't force itself on others,
Isn't always "me first,"

Doesn't fly off the handle,
Doesn't keep score of the sins of others,


Doesn't revel when others grovel,
Takes pleasure in the flowering of truth,
Puts up with anything,
Trusts God always, Always looks for the best,
Never looks back,
But keeps going to the end.

Father, This is how you love me. Deepen, please, the revelation of your love for me so I can love you more and love others, In Jesus Name.

0 comments: