CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Almost Deceived

The other day I saw an ad for Spirit Led Worship so I decided to see what it was about. The minute the website opened I felt that this was not led by anything Holy, especially not the Holy SPIRIT of God. But the site quoted C.S. Lewis. It was a very positive quote about Christianity. The title of the songs available to be listened to were either very Biblical sounding or the names of Psalms. The person's voice was beautiful. Oh, but the feeling of things not being right were so strong.

A couple friends of mine checked it out too. They found what I'd missed--I'm more audial than visual. They found this person is promoting the New Age. How deceptive. I was sure that was what was going on but what if I hadn't been in the Word for years? What if I hadn't believed Hebrews 5:14 "But solid food is for the mature, who because of practice have their senses trained to discern good and evil". What if I didn't believe that Word means what is says when it says one of the gifts of the gift of Discernment? What if I was just saved the night before?

I have been praying this person will have the eyes of their heart opened.


Matthew 24:23-25

23"Then if anyone says to you, 'Behold, here is the Christ,' or 'There He is,' do not believe him.

24"For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect.

25"Behold, I have told you in advance.

Satan and his demons are wily. They are becoming more stealhy. I needed this reminder. Not that I didn't know it but it still made me feel like I'd been slapped in the face. BUT GOD is able to direct his angels to help us, he has gained the victory and has sent His Holy Spirit to guide us into all truth! Thank you Father!

1 comments:

Cindy said...

What a perfect time for these comments.
How many of 'the elect' are taking part in evil holidays & they honestly don't see a problem with it. Or they think worldly ways & things are okay.

Hosea 4:6 "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge."

We need to pray for revelation about truth to happen to 'the elect' & the world.

You're right, the Word does mean what it says IF people would read it all, they would find out how God feels about things & they would read His many warnings.
Thanks for sharing.